March 27, 2012

30 Day Blogging Challenge

This was a random post I found while going through my favorite Tumblr's.


So, Today will be my (0,0) / point of origin / starting point.
-->Write some basic things about yourself.

Funny thing, I was asked this exact question by a new friend of mine called Mr. S, yesterday night.
In no specific order here goes,

a. I am a Capricorn, I like to bear the tag but I do not believe in horoscopes.
b. I am a spiritual person.
c. I prefer peace and quiet to rowdiness, although there is a time and place for both.
d. I have more male friends than female friends(Refer to earlier post here)
e. I love sleeping. My record is 24 hours, and no, I wasn't hammered.
f. I love my siblings to death.(I had talked about it here)
g. I am doing my first degree in Engineering.
h. I get easily irritated but rarely express it verbally.
g. Anger and temper are foreign to me, thank God!
h. I don't like cheese.
i. I am a sweats and t-shirt kinda girl.
j. I am in love with fruits, all sweets, cakes and spicy food.
k. My favorite past time is definitely hanging out with my friends.
l. I adapt very easily.
m. I don't like arguing.
n. My worst fear is failure.
o. Maths has always been my best subject.
p. I dream big, and I am working to achieving each one of my dreams.
q. I heart shoes. They are my favorite item of clothing.
r. I love a good adventure. I am trying to get out more in this year 2012.
s. I have so many pet peeves, but I have learnt that you cant control whats being done sometimes.
t. I am a smiley person.
u. I am a thinker.
v. I do not hate smokers and drinkers because most of my friends are. I do, however detest drunkards and people who smoke even when their lungs are black as charcoal, because its just stupid!

Lemme stop there. I think I just started on the Day 2 post and I am looking forward to it already. :)
Until tomorrow.. *peace sign*

No comments:

Post a Comment