March 28, 2012

Day 2: Blogging Challenge

2. 10 likes and dislikes

Lets start with the likes.
In no specific order, and with random subjects, here goes,

  • I like chocolate, a lot. 
  • I like guys/men/males just in case there was any doubt.
  • I like water. I drink it like a fish. (Do fish actually drink the water?)
  • I like a good laugh. 
  • I like short vacations, I get bored easily.
  • I like travelling via air  -something about being up there is so relaxing.
  • I like snap backs.
  • I like heels.
  • I like all sweet things.
  • I like cuddling and hugging.

Now the dislikes,
  • I dislike spiders and snakes.
  • I dislike party poopers. (If u meant to be a buzz-kill, why come all the way to the party?)
  • I dislike grumblers and complainers. (Get over it already!)
  • I dislike cold food.
  • I dislike foul language, if it is uncalled for.
  • I dislike drunks.
  • I dislike petty people. (Those people who make you go like, "Are you serious right now? Really?")
  • I dislike quitters.
  • I dislike fighting, any violence of any sort really.
  • I dislike wastage.

Those are the tip of an iceberg. I like a lot more things. I like appreciating the little things, so all little things which made me smile, would make the list. 

ION, Presentation is coming up, and I am quite relaxed. 0.o good or bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment