February 3, 2012

My daily Faith Confessions

1. I walk in love, as Christ loved me, and gave himself an offering, a sweet smelling fragrance.
2. My beauty does not consist of outward things, instead my heart which is incorruptible, within which is a meek and quiet spirit.
3. Of this I am confident, He who began a good work in me, will carry it to completion until the day of Jesus Christ.
4. You will know that I am Lord, my people when I open your graves and bring you forth from them.
5. Keep asking, keep seeking, and Keep knocking.
6. I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
7. But to all who received Him, He gave the right to be children of God, to those who believe in His name.
8. If I continue in His Word, therein the truth and the truth shall set me free.
9. He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all I could ask or imagine.
10. If He is for me, who can be against me?
11. I am fully forgiven and free from condemnation.
12. He died that I may live.
13. God will not allow me to be tempted beyond which I am able, but with every temptation a way of escape.
14. My every action must be done with love.
15. I am God’s chosen one, holy and beloved, bowels of mercy, kindness, humility, long suffering, accepting and forgiving one another as He forgave us. But above all, love as the perfect bond of unity.
16. God has not given me fear, but a spirit of love, power and sound judgment.
17. By His word, I am complete, equipped for every good work.
My inspiration for the week - Pst Steve Furtick

No comments:

Post a Comment