February 1, 2012

My Cup Of Tea

This has become a monthly blog. And personal too. (because am the only one who reads it! muhaha.. :D)
but I don't mind, ...I don't mind, I don't I don't mind 
One of my favourite-est singers ever.

I have been quite busy with my project. Well, not so physically  busy yet, but the thought of my project make my breathing heavy and I start to perspire and my heart beats real fast and i can feel it up to my temple.. I believe it is called a panic attack. I have been having a lot of those. I really need to find comfort  in my ultimate Comforter, Jesus. 
But, to my point of this post, I have never had that go-to person like a best friend to pour out my heart to and cry and tell my feelings(yuck!) I am a very open person. like seriously, I tell everyone everything. I don't really have any dirty secrets, and all the 'bad' things that have happened in my life are only experiences which I learned from. My reputation, or the way people view me is always at the back of my mind, like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay at the back of my mind. Unless you are my potential employer, or investor, or pastor, or elder, then you have probably seen me in flip flops, make-up-less, chapped lips, in my pajamas or basically simple and unrestricted. I have nothing against people 'with a rep to keep' who look all prim and proper all the time, but I like to chill and the way I chill is--> simple sweatshirt and pants stuffing my make-up-less face with fruits and sitting on the floor with my legs crossed. :)  
Some of my friends effortlessly look cover page stunning with make-up and high heels for 12 hours a day. I truly admire them. We are just different, i guess. 
One of my MANY 21st birthday gifts from mum. 


Those differences are what make us unique.
That uniqueness is what God-intended.

Happy February2k12!

No comments:

Post a Comment