February 13, 2012

The Message

Its a beautiful Sunday.And I do not define its 'beauty' by weather/sky standards. Neh. Its Sabbath, and I went to church at 7.30a.m. Well, 7.40a.m plus delay time. I didnt really expect much. *slaps self* But, I was truly blown away by Jin Chong Hee's sermon on Confidence In God. It was a word so relevant, not just in season, but like all the time. Thank God I was at that place, at that time. Now you see why I never miss church? You never know when awesome sermon is gonna happen. (Everytime! : D)

Then, Yesterday was AnnMarie's birthday. My little beauty is all grown up. She was truly surprised by the cake Dammy got for her from Secret Recipe and the Drake song in the background. It was a well executed though simple plan. Even more awesome is how God has continued to show His faithfulness to her and her family. I am blessed by her testimony every single day. To God be the glory.

Colleta was supposed to come but she didnt. But I hope i'll see her before she leaves.

I miss my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment